2 medium sized sweet potatoes cubed
2 peppers sliced
Corn on the cob, corn removed
Veggies of your choice
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp smoked paprika
Sprinkle chilli flakes
Carton of black beans
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 - 1/2 cup water
Preheat your oven to 180C
1. In a small bowl combine all the spices.
2. On a large baking tray arrange the chopped up sweet potato and peppers. Add a glut of olive oil and the spice mix and stir to combine. Pop the tray in the oven and cook for around 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
3. Whilst the potatoes are cooking make the refried beans. In a frying pan add a small slug of olive oil and the chopped red onion. Sauté until translucent. Add the drained black beans, apple cider vinegar and water and cook. Once the water is mostly evaporated take a potato masher and mash the beans until most are mashed but a few are still whole. Take off the heat and set to one side.
4. Grab your bowls and arrange your choice of veggies and salad in the bottom. Add a few spoonfuls of the refried beans and the sweet potato and pepper mix.
5. Serve with hummus guacamole or any other toppings you like.