Chicken curry in a hurry
Cook time: 30 mins
2 chicken breasts diced
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 thumb sized piece of ginger grated
1 white onion chopped
Half jar of korma curry paste ( I use Pataks) make sure its the paste and not curry sauce
1 tin of coconut milk
50g ground almonds
Handful of raisins
Whatever veggies you would like in your curry, I change this up and use carrots and peppers and served it here with baby corn, broccoli and kale
60g brown rice per person
1. In a large heavy bottomed pan brown the chopped onion, garlic and ginger in a little olive oil.
2. Add in the diced chicken breasts and cook until browned.
3. Add in the curry paste and stir to combine.
4. Add in any chopped veggies you like i.e peppers, carrots etc
5. Pour over the coconut milk and add a little stock if the curry doesn't look sauce enough for the amount of veggies you have used.
6. Cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are cooked.
7. Add in the ground almonds and sultanas and stir to make sure they don't stick, cook for 5 minutes more
8. Serve with brown rice and extra veggies