Gluten and dairy free banana bread
Everyone enjoys a yummy banana bread, try this gluten and dairy free nutritionist approved version.
4 ripe bananas
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
½ cup coconut sugar
3.5 teaspoon baking powder
I¾ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¾ cup of dairy free milk
1 ¼ cup almond flour
1 ¼ cup gluten free flour (Doves farm)
1 cup gluten free oats
½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line and grease a standard loaf tin.
2. Mash the banana with the back of a fork in a large bowl.
3. Add all the ingredients into the bowl up until the dairy free milk.
4. Whisk together until well combined.
5. Add in the almond flour, gluten free flour, oats and chocolate chips
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or so until a stick inserted comes out clean.
7. Leave to cool for ten minutes, enjoy warm from the oven or at room temperature the next day!