The Best Gluten Free Seed Bread
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/ 2cup ground flaxseeds
1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts
1 ½ cups GF oats
2 tbsp. chia seeds
4 tbsp. psyllium husk
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. maple syrup
3 tbsp. coconut oil melted
1 ½ cups water
1. In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
2. In a measuring jug combine all of the wet ingredients
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together.
4. Pour the mixture into a standard sized loaf tin which should be greased with coconut oil and lined with baking paper.
5. Leave the mixture in the tin to soak for 2 hours whilst you do something else.
6. Preheat your oven to 175C.
7. Bake in the centre of your oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and remove from the loaf tin, continue to cook in the oven directly on the shelf for a further 30 or so minutes. When sticking a skewer in it should come out clean once cooked.